Bring your bikes to footy – we’re doing it again this Saturday
We’re doing it again! Cambridge FC and Bicycle Revolution Cambridge invite juniors players and their parents/carers to ride their bikes to Saturday’s morning football.
Every cyclist to the Vogel St junior grounds will get a voucher for free hot chips!
In partnership with the Bicycle Revolution Cambridge team, our club urges families to leave their cars at home this Saturday (July 3).
We’ve promoted the Bike to Sport campaign for three previous Saturdays with positive feedback so we’re doing it again. When you arrive at the grounds, you’ll get:
- Prime parking in a designated area for bicycle
- No hassles trying to find car parking space
- Access to Bicycle Revolution’s on-site mechanic
- Your voucher for hot chips
- The Bike to Sport Saturdays campaign is designed to encourage a
- healthier and eco-friendly lifestyle – give it a try over the next