26 Cambridge Cafés to ride to!
The Café Crawl is back for 2021! We have 26 cafés, eateries and restaurants onboard
and they've given you some great reasons to ride to their establishment and collect your sticker for your passport.
So grab the family, friends, workmates and we'll see you out there!
The Bikery Café
Alpha Street Kitchen
The Deli on the Corner
Absolute Coffee House
St Kilda Café & Bistro
Reload Coffee Shop
The Coffee Club
Cornish Pasties NZ
Panache French Bakery
What is it?
A designated route of cafes and eateries where everyone is encouraged to ride over a three-week period until the end of March. All you need to do is pick up a Café Crawl Passport, spend $5 or more at the participating cafés and they'll give you a FREE small hot drink for your pedaling efforts! Ask for a sticker and fill up your passport!! SIMPLE.....do remember though - you need to cycle and have your helmet or bike visible!
How exactly does it work?
- Entrants pick up a passport from the participating cafés from Friday 5th March.
- There is no entry fee!
- The MORE stickers - The MORE entries to WIN 1 of 3 bikes!
- Completed passports must be placed into the Café Crawl bike basket at the Cambridge i-Site, Corner Queen and Victoria Streets
- Entrants have until March 31st to ride their bike to as many cafés/eateries as possible and receive an official Cambridge Café Crawl sticker from each business.
- Café Crawl cafés are offering a FREE small hot drink when you spend $5 or more! They’ll give you a sticker for your passport - 26 stickers to collect!
- Our friends at The Good Union and Que Bar, have a slightly different offer. See passport for details.
- The 3 winners of the bikes and other cool giveaways will be drawn on April 1st